Thursday, January 15, 2009

Men

Men....what about them? Independent, the head of the house hold, trustworthy, go getter's, and etc. But for some reason I'm coming across Men that have all those qualities but........ they are already in an relationship. What wrong with these Men do i have Depressed or i will settle for the mysterious place written across my face. Whats wrong with the Men in this society today, their definition of relationship in on another level. and the Men are stepping out of their character. But i am to fly and full of confidence to settle for a Boy that thinks he's an Man. so what's the definition of a Man. MMmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Man is one who is honest and will tell you exactly what he wants, but you have to be careful of those who fall in love with you in the first week- they want something from you and that is not always good.

I have learned my lessons- and now I look for the man who fits my qualities and if they do not have 80% of those qualities, they are quickly dumped.

But the only way to find quality and to continue dating. I promise within the first few hours of talking with a guy you will know if he is worth your time.

Good luck! And I will be thinking about you.